Wher do u ordah yo partituraz from?

tru zumtym tiz gud to haff a henle edition of a zheeyat wher do u ordah from?

iz “julliardztore” a legit zheeyat? their pricez zeem higher than othahz pluz who knowz how they treat CANDAIN cuztomahz

or iz zheetmuzicpluz tha way to go? i normally juz azk a local buzinezz to ordah fo me to zupport them but pozz gittin lazy wit waiting

:lib:

Sometimes these guys Chimes Music

Sometimes Amazon.

Mostly https://www.bookfinder.com :sunglasses:

Luckily all my pimp is pubic domain so I grab da Ursext from IMSLP and print

Den when da project is done I put it all in a Foldah so I know I can cum back up my old scores with marking and bring back any of it asap

1 Like

90% zur from googlin that i know tha anzwah, but iz ther a henle edition of brahmz klavierkonzert 1? i think i haff #2 zumwher

or iz ther juz tha breitcock n halfie edition?

Hmmm let me search… da Henle pretty hard to bootleg tho

Da Breitcuck is not bad! Personally I used that when learning it (den abandoned to prep only solo sheeyat, I’m sure as fuck not learning a conc unless it for an actual perf/rec with orchestra…… Feels like beating your meat otherwise)

2 Likes

tru i vil probably uze thaat verzion

alzo found tha complete zcribzonz henle edition for 66$ candain which muzt zhorly be lyk 5 buckz uzd :gav:

i already haff tha pzychadelic dover edition, n henle for #7 and #8, but tru thiz zeemz lyk a gud bargain :dong:

2 Likes

I use da Peters for Zcrib cause it’s a reprint of da Belaieff edition tru

1 Like

haz anyone usd prezto m*zic? zeemz legit ryt?

I use them all the time. Is good!

If you mean this one

https://www.prestomusic.com/classical

1 Like

I haff mofos scan that shit for me

rezpec, they haff a zale on rachzon 1 n zum otha boozey n hawkez rocky zheeyatz

alzo whut iz thiz:

https://www.prestomusic.com/sheet-music/products/9850702--eotvos-peter-cziffra-psodia

:lib::lib::zif:

Each movement ends with a short violin solo. This is a personal tribute to the memory of Georges Cziffra’s talent and his rhapsodic life.

ic

zoundz gud zo far i think

2 Likes

What the

1 Like

it begins with WW2 bombs going off ic?

1 Like

That shit 28 mins long

Like damn. Daddy, why?

1 Like

Respect the insanely easy piano figures which sound cool just the same.

1 Like

i guezz i c now tha title iz zuppozd to be an “overlappin blend” (a term i definitely knew befo thiz), to make cziff(rapsodia); but eotovoz decidd to zpace them apart neway?