who eez da best suite bergamasque?

sup, i already know da shiznit arrangement of da guitar duo gregoryan, but wat eez da best piano version?

eef u be posting linx, i be gratefool

peace,
z

wow, youre trying way too hard. just give up.

Best comment ever.

piss off mofo u dont wanna help so go drown yourself in a tub with ur little sis

Bye.

thanks for nothing losers

haha rezpec da nu mofo fo at leaz tryin

:dong:

you seriously remind me of someone I know… he was dropped on his head more than a few times in his childhood. And his mom was smoking while pregnant.

and you seriously remind me of someone i know - he used to butt in to conversations that didn’t involve him and got his ass kicked on more than one occasion.

did i mention he was raped by his uncle when he was 7?

fuck off loser don’t speak unless spoken to.

in case you forgot you emo-tween-who-has-no-real-problems-so-tries-to-make-up-fake-ones-to-try-to-get-people-to-notice-him, by posting this on this site, you effectively “spoke” to everyone who is registered here, so you best be realizing your place, make some sdc related comments, or GTFO!

ban me biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!!!

didn’t i already tell you to fuck off you old cunt? why don’t you go deal with your so called real problems and maybe get a stroke and die you stinking douchebag.

fuck you and good night

btw - your avatar sucks and you’re not very clever shitbrain

My favourite recordings of the Suite Bergamasque are: Richter, Kapell, Bavouzet, Fleisher, Early Gieseking and Firkusny.

Oh, and you’re banned.

nice, respec.

and on topic, kapell.

my avatar is a picture of my gimp left hand, which probably has more skill than both of yours.

hahaha my friend iz also missing a chunk of that finger, he isn’t a musician tho, don’t know how that works , but I guess you adapted to it, but can u put a lot of weight/pressure on it without it hurting a bit? juz curiouz :dong:

I usually baby that finger when i play, though i do use it without it hurting. Except when i slam it into the front of the key cover… That hurts likd hell. Its next to impossible to get vibrato on a cello with it though.

Da best :dong:

Fiorentino, Kapell, Richter, Gieseking on VAI.

Kapell is my best bergamasque.