WIKID album cover artwork

I just see it as more satanic people who won’t blow me for free.

1 Like

What is that thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0oSd1uNQII

he’s just the newest, shiniest object in the opera world, which is even more fuxed up than the piano world

if ur a guy and your singing is really boring and you have no personality, just put on some makeup and ppl will be to scared to say anything

i kinda hoped somehow yas qween culture would die with old lizzie, but here we are…

now THATS a singer!!!

1 Like

She’d made a better looking man too!

where do u think i got my username?

3 Likes

#connections

2 Likes

I don’t think I need to see the inner thigh of a male musician on an album cover. I know it’s double standards, but seriously, this is surely a bit weird. Almost as weird as his hairless legs…

3 Likes

lost and found pozz referring to its genitalia

They’re pandering to the target audience…i.e. homos!

1 Like

Sodomites in the industry

homos are like 10% max of the population, this is more for rich libs that think they’re virtuous for ‘supporting trans’

4 Likes

I don’t know if its sexual. Possibly a bridesmaids street crap homage.

1 Like

tru.

Haha well SOMEBODY has to buy Chloe Flowah albums

(Not in NYC they ain’t, we are at like 60% same sex loving level here in the Big Apple)

1 Like

Just a couple cool guys looking into a camera.

Prokofiev - Pierre et le loup, Saint-Saëns - Le carnaval des animaux - Lambert Wilson, Mikhail Rudy, Tzimon Barto

3 Likes

iz it jus me, or duz dis look lyk da dude is flippin da bird?

1 Like

On a kovacevich kick lately. Cut from the cloth of a perahia, lupu or pires but with less fussiness. Superb mofo

1 Like

Randomly my teacher claimed that being married to :orgy: turned him :ghey:

Kovacevic, that is :sunglasses:

Apparently one of the worst bits was when he had been praxing a difficult sheeyat all morning, da :orgy: randomly got out of bed and sightread it on the spot.

2 Likes

I believe it on both fronts. He got sort of limp dicked as his career went but also has that magical bedrock pulse that maybe rubinstein had and a few others. His brotha recs all pretty good so far.

2 Likes