I wasn’t prepared for this level white. I think I got snow blindness. Dude 1000% got good credit and a cardigan.
Bro two forks and a soup spoon white.
Bro related to leopold and leob white.
According to Vixen da white dude got the biggest junk
Bahahaha FUCK
Bro, watch your laptop for you in a coffee shop white.
HAHAHAHAHA.
He’s so white he considers mayo to be a sauce
(It technically is tho
)
Naw black doods def got it, tiz no cuntezt. da
average bc encountah EAZILY 7.5”
tiz juzt a height thing, bazically all da biggezt cock mah-bad-zelf zeen iz on tall doodz
probably zeen 2000+ cockz, nevah zeen wun clearly ovah 10”. Anything ovah 10” is true freak-god zheeyat dat barely exizt. can only name a zingle dong dat might be dat big. zo dun feel too bad, whitiez ![]()
admittedly am a lovah of big, but forezkin o good nutz iz even bettah to moi
![]()
I got a theory about dicks. If your people from a warm climate (which usually mean brown skin to tolerate the sun generically) probably got a massive hog cuz it dun need to preserve heat or avoid forstbite etc down there. So skin color basically a hog barometer and this subconscious inadequacy what causes all the racism / replacement theory stuffs.
#science
tall scandi fuckahz tend to have big wunz tho
Maybe kept their dongz cuz they have those big ass central fireplaces in their cabins.
Ah I see, so it matches da other long appendages on body
Explain all da south
small cocks then
And da
ladyboy dick
I started to research this but got sidetracked.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/sham-medicine-orificial-surgery-edwin-pratt-vagina-phrenology
Wut?
Among orificial surgeons, circumcision was cited as a spectacular panacea, curing two women of their headaches and a young boy of his spinal curvature. It was touted, too, as a cure for “unnatural behaviors”—from masturbation to rape. (Other doctors, reading the account of Miss E., have suggested that her “ailments” are consistent with the effects of persistent, and apparently distracting, self-abuse.) Other non-homeopathic doctors of the period, including John Kellogg, shared these views, though it’s hard to know whether they originated with the tenets of orificial surgery or not. Pratt’s belief that every male in the United States ought to be circumcised seems to have been a pervasive one: By the 1950s this would be the norm, with circumcision rates peaking at around 90 percent of all baby boys.
This guy had it figured out.
My derail is complete.
![]()
Kind of a brilliant psyop by people into peeping B holes.
Totally unrealistic picture for da ztatez
![]()
I know all about asshole tanning
perineal bleaching



