wut piecez shud i uze to get da chix?

:blush: da comme needz advice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Didn’t u take notes?

chopinfiles.com/modules.php?name … opic&t=738

chopinfiles.com/oldforum/vie … php?t=4915

If you cant access the second link, den I vil see vat I can do. Or vil I (the topic is a girthy 17 pages)

8)

Hof course da Black Key recommended the Bachtopus’s French Suite in D Minah’s Allemande.

Wut a chick. 8)

noct 9/1 seemz to do it for me

just start some random imrpov on da pedal bass before the racap, turn it in to something wikid

win her over by sheer collossality -

play alkan’s complete op39

also - remember that females are impressed by agile fingers

hgahahahahah, da commez 1zt reply to dat topic showz hiz MOFO side , n pozzibly alzo da reazon he fuckd no chix

'i dont care about any babes who dont like music, so i will play something that i LOVE, and if they LOVE it too…then we can share some…LOVIN ’

diz iz quite gensui

'I was dragged to an X-mas party a couple of years back…friends of my parents. Large group of people, mostly unfamiliar (and I despise parties). I actually get up the nerve to attempt to strike up a conversation with an attractive woman and get brushed aside like some virulent strain of bacteria. So I’m bored out of skull and notice that they have a rickety old piano in the other room, so I start messing around…later she comes in watches me play for a while and later gives me her phone number.
I ripped it up…b!tch.

koji (STSD)’

hahahahahahaha, i rememba diuz

Hahahahaha the Doctah WOOD! What a mofo!

8)

Use da legendary technique of teaching piano. You can hold her hand while you teach how to put her fingers on the keys, at teh same time you can h4ve a nice view on the boobies.

And then unleash Campanella Yundi Li style

Da prok sonata 7 third mvnt should do the job. chicks go high with dat.

Or just play some r4ndom oct4ves at top speed Full gas pedal down and -ahgiuhethat0293183501824124$"!$)"%

HAHAHAHAHAHA gud advice

Koji’s story is awesome; he essentially told her that he was worth more than his sheer penile girth. 8)

AHAHAHA
HE SHOULD HAFF AT LEAZT BONED IT IN A RANDOM CLOSET BEFO LEAVIN!

da MART wud haf seized da opportunity

n in diz caze
not only da opportunity 8)

hahaha, alzo seized a random infantry of armour force shieldz n backpacked to mongolia in bad weather?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRU!

tell her to post a vid of her playing the oboe too :blush:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

hahahahaha no , shez mine 8)