Ztream experiment

Distorted sound fo moi.

Yeah, me too on the tube replay setting, shitty thing is I recorded on my digi recorder and that’s fucked up too! But I think that is because I used an incompatibly large memory card. Dunno about Zoom audio though.

I’m reasonably confident that there is a weird issue at work here: my channel is still showing the stream as live when it obviously isn’t, and when it becomes no longer live the replay will then function. Sounds odd, but I had this happen with the experiment I did yesterday.

Yeah! The hissy stuff has gone once the stream rendered itself, not sure why it was showing in YT studio manager as c 6h30m :thinking:

Trimmed the rendered vid:

Plenty food for thought re doing more of this, and how.

13.13 ahaha, not sure how I did that!

I’ll do another one of these impro ztreamz live in c. 5 hours. Da myztery penizt live hizz maybe doesn’t show if you’re watching 100% live rather than a little behind? The replay certainly has hizz until it renders itself into the tube saved vidz and tbh initial troubleshooting hasn’t found a solution :frowning:

I’m gonna vid rec sum of my rep, at leazt da portion dat’z close to performance ready, sum of it I’ve not played in yearz howevah. It givez me sumthing to do…

1 Like

Lez try anothah

Daim, dat wasn’t as wanted, bit short of inspiration n tech, and still HIZZ. Nevah mind.