Da :wim: Erlkönig CUMMAH - Inzane zpeed!

What he was trying to say:

I worked on the piece with my metronome set to 116 as specified [ie 58] and I was feeling OK about it, and then I finally got round to hiring a teacher. When I showed her the piece I’d been working on, she said everything is pretty good but I’m playing at half-speed. Yeah, I somehow never realized that pianists were playing at 100+, which is why theirs sounded much better than mine. I thought I was just that bad at playing the piece. So for the past few lessons, we’ve been working on bringing the tempo up and I just feel utterly defeated. I’m playing it with my metronome set to 72 and I just feel like I can’t keep up. I can’t process the notes fast enough, I don’t even think my fingers can move any faster. I just feel so discouraged now.

2 Likes

:wim: One down, many more to go. Hehehehehehehe :vampire:

He felt his performance was sluggish :smiley:

ahahaha da 10/5 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hahah truuuuu

1 Like

make diz perf public

fo da da Diarrhea :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Damnnnn.

hahahahhaha thiz HORZEPOWAH! :whale: :whale: :whale:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

hahaha da bezt verzion ztill da YAK ? :zepp:

da zlit a bit dizapointin in diz :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ahahahhah DIZ :wim:

Best version for me is Hofmann. This is definitely one of Liszt’s best transcriptions, with a comparable effect to the original song. I think the WIM’s version would be bad for my soul, so I will abstain from listening.

Unless I’m losing my mind…

Seriously, what the hell is up with him? I actually gave this a bit of a chance but he’s babbling away in a world of literalisms which leave you with the impression that he metronome times horses, but forgot that his own dogmatic literalism implies that this is a fucking three legged horse…

4 Likes

Tru, da 2 Hofmann recs are pretty good

Yuja unleashes diz like a tru legenda (rezpek her insane powah n mechanics)
Da Gulyak too. Katsaris n hiz speed record

Dere is a smooth live Ginzburg rec which is a bit pussy but fine

In my estimation, roughly 100 Chinese schoolgirls ages 14-18 can unleash diz zheeyat in da middle of da night at least as good as da Hoff rec :sunglasses:

HAHAHAHAH TRU diz da greatezt YAK PERF of all tym

perfect ZPEED n FURY

perfect amount of RAPE + perfect zound n video quality :mart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Da only known :ho: program featuring diz zong:

March 12, 1926: Paris Conservatory, France

Bach/Busoni: Prelude & Fugue in D major, BWV 532
Schumann: Carnaval, Op.9

Rachmaninoff: Five Preludes
Liszt: Au lac de Wallenstadt
Liszt: Valse Oubliée No.1
Schubert/Liszt: Liebesbotschaft
Schubert/Liszt: Erlkönig
Saint-Saëns/Liszt: Danse Macabre, Op.40

Damn, rezpek da non-Ho trans BIG MAC too
Da :tm: plan to bring back dat mofo fo a tube whore-out while wearing a :ghey: zombie outfit or sum sheeyat.

Tweet it to classicalFM on Halloween :sunglasses:

Poon levels of mediocre whoredom might he briefly achieved!

1 Like

Did ho ever have a complete shit program? Most of what he plays is sorta what you’d want to hear from him at those times…

1 Like

ahahahah tru da HO nevah had a D960 moment in hiz career :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tru, but his programming (and playing) up until 1936 was extremely wikid! And varied