Da WIM MAX ZPEED inveztigazheeyat cummah!

Ok, it’s perfectly fine to have only official footage of 9/11 twin towaz n not a single amateur tape.
9/11 was pure bullshit, controlled demolition 100%.

Da TM fatha claims he saw da second plane hit from his office building down da street.
I’m not sure dere even was planes on 9/11

TruMofo are you really this stupid? Due you honestly believe all the insane crap that you’re writing?

Do you honestly believe that all the crap shoved down our throats from mainstream sources is real?

Oh, you take everything you see at face value without thinking critically?

Rethink your definition of stupid and perhaps

Get sum CG back.
Look at that grainyass 9/11 footage and wonder why, after 17 years - no other amateur footage, or still shots - have surfaced.

Another psyop shit pulled on the masses.
Believe what you like, dude, it seems that you’ve been brainwashed beyond any help

Yes. Yes I am.

2 Likes

Breaking newz.

Da :wim: haff ascertained da MAX ZPEED for repeated notes, and it iz… drum roll… 8.8npz.

(9.40)

Da zepp and da extremofo may haff sumthing to say about dis.

2 Likes

Alzo, rezpek dis anti–:wim: mofo in da cummentz!

https://youtu.be/sNhDtRMJHxs tru tempo!

2 Likes

Hahaha ma proudezt moment az an SDC memba wuz da moment I wuz banned from da :wim: cummentz

a tru badge ov honah :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What waz the offending cumment?

Hahah twuz about hiz cumplete :nigga: box zet, when I inzinu88ed dat he wuz only playin zl*wah zo he cud zpread it ovah mo dizcz n charge mo money n dat he wuz immoral fo doin zo

But diz wuz afta a long line ov challengez to hiz theoriez alzo zo he juz wanted to zilent any dizzent :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahahahah da zepp dun fault da WIM fo haffin no knowledge of diz vid:

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Ahaha da zepp pneumatic fingah!

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s unbelievable. The movement is so rapid the camera doesn’t even register it.

Pogo has a Scarlatti sonata where his middle finger goes about like this, only he’s holding keys with both 1 and 5 while doing it. Years of practising :fu: against any conventional thinking.

1 Like

da Wim unforeseen consequence is highlight speed work that contradicts him. This cool

4 Likes

Is that Anderszewski he’s pissed off? :lib:

Haha, but I spot maybe a subtle modification in da :snail:'z theory ie he’s “correct” about :nigga:-era tempo, but peniztz have gradually got faster and faster over time as in his athletics analogy.

This… insane amount of work and why for czerny ???

3 Likes

This dude’s exercises channel is either great or CG. :lib:

1 Like

Ahahaha link :whale:

Alzo da :x: now unpredicktably a quazi zepp fan ic? REZPEC :sunglasses:

Da mofo got nice n solid looking fingers too

He’s like… piano jacked. True

1 Like