da brendull finally ztop playin

That AND his IP resolves to Great Britain, so no dice.

rezpec 8)

da jeff cuntributed to da 88ztreet thread in da way da jeff knowz how:

moi forgot to mention that his haydn iz actually listenable to some extent.

:dong:

I did hear a facilitate or two myself, however, he makes the whole thing seem pretty simple, and show me a better take on the Liszt Dante, he’s played it better himself , and he’s the only one. The facility, the speed or the lack thereof, the not liking his personality , is besides the point, it’s great playing, nobody is as natural or secure, or phrase or time his climax’s better, I know I leave myself open on this one, but this playing is a rush my narcisitic homey’s, face it, wack away

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have grown to like him more. I used to find him plain boring, but I appreciate what he does more now. I was plesantly suprised with his Liszt, I never expected to hear what I did.

I actually think Brendel is a thoughtful and respectable artist. I just find him boring.

ive even read it.

I actually can’t quite understand what is special about B’s pianism given his great fame - I don’t like his piano tone, he is not exactly a virtuoso; neither do I find most of his recordings interesting in any other way. But perhaps I am just missing something

u are not the only one.

I concur, btw great avy jeff!

hahah dude thx
btw, happy b-day!

happy bday :stop: :ziff:

ahahah man wen yo tech, rep, memo, fury, moizt, lookz iz ALL below average, i wud expect u to be at leazt

a legendary BZ maztah lyk da BAREN, which da bendovah iz not, quite 8)