Da moz important ALBUM(z) in yo perzonal 88 journey

This dude’s a comedic genius. You know that da LIB is now self-releasing stuff directly to Spotify?

Btw one of my contacts who suggest I work with Odradek, released his first album with Odradek, gained credibility, and is issuing his latest stuff with Pentatone.

It’s all good. Gotta record your best stuff and issue it, nothing more to it than that.

Mofos can criticize… but Da recs should speak loadah den words of promoters

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Odradek are a respectable label with a good catalogue.

1 Like

1 Like

I disagree. You’d be shocked stunned an amazed how many fewer people bother me for jobs and introduction vs when I was working at shitholes sucking dicks for food (figuratively). Tis self limiting illuminati programming designed to keep the sheeple from breaking free of their cages. Don’t ask, don’t get!

You asked me to define “record label.”

Again, da Lib is da Lib.

Anyhow, it’s about being creative, as you said. That’s a hurdle in of itself. Good luck.

Saw a cute duck

:dong:

That’s right… it’s also about creating your own opportunities to motivate yourself to play at a high level…

Most of the people that finish these conservatives just stop playing, you can’t really recover nerves and reflexes once you stop practicing regularly… the artistic work must go on. And you must keep motivating yourself.

Honestly if I could spare to invest 5k a year, every year, into self producing some more of my albums and learning more amazing rep that way, it would be a blessing.

It’s a creative outlet, and I’ll keep growing penizdickally.

1 Like

Absolutely the way I feel too. Imo, simply the act of putting an album together demonstrates that you have the discipline, commitment and ability to prepare rep to the appropriate standard and that, rather than sitting talking about da 88, you’ve actually done it.

It’s not a trivial undertaking.

2 Likes

Yeah, which will bring more credibility when seeking legitimate minimum-wage college jobs. :dong: You gotta sort of claw your way through the insanity that is the “classical music industry”.

I should have thought of this sooner, but 10 years ago, there really were no affordable audio solutions in NYC plus I still had to jump through all the hoops to get in and earn a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate and get published etc.

Now it’s kinda time to play and play… until SOMETHING clicks.

Maybe a sugar momma who is not a psycho.

:eggplant:

1 Like