da PLET got arrezted!!!

randomly i herd da chargez wuz dropped, but he iz not exactly invited back to thailand.

hahaha wut a way of putting it

that’s wut da lil boy zaid

Hahahaaha and afta all diz zheeyat 9 yrz lata diz juz all blow ova n he rezume hiz career?

Iz da TRIF n all da otha mofoz who collab wiz him morally corrupt cuntz?

:mule::mule::mule:

1 Like

ahahahahahah

if u iz a TRU ARTIZT

da :bar: fo zexual depravity juz naturally much lowah :sunglasses:

2 Likes

tru we really need to find da epztein 88 tapez :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Article myzteriouzly removd :tm:

Just like with Polanski. People suck.

one of the instances where i mainly agree with mini-‘woofa (i.e. woofa ca. 2010) - (except i shouldnt’ have pretty much concldued he was guilty). still am curious to know why the charges got dropped.

gr8 pianist, but did he get off lightly for horrendous crimes?

His rach elegy goes unpunished tru… i’m actually not sure, it’s a highly sketchy area the fact that there’s such a history of sex tourism of the type exactly as he was accused, and let’s be honest it’s not Paris or Hawaii exactly makes me think he’s guilty. —- Though again the gay stuff, maybe he was just trying to catch a blowy in a sketchy spot so putin doesn’t put him in the Gulag and ran into trouble with scammers.

1 Like

Who knows what happened but I is of da opinion

1. Plate DOES like yung boys
  2. Dere are many yung boys in Thailand dat iz sex workers
  3. Da plate fucked wiz da wrong government mofo n dey exposed diz zheeyat dat wuz covahed up before

He got off lightly, as a warning

Plate is friendly with Putin, afaik.

I bet there was an off the record trade agreement signed when da plate got off the hook.

I think sum mediocre muzic cunt tied wiz da government decided to fuck wiz da plate