da xsdc starts a youtube channel

haha crushed. He’ll for sure skip the Richter 10/3 beauty.

Yeah the risk-reward on non-monetised uploads is not in the user’s favour. I enjoy the sharing itself, but not bulk uploads, it’s tiring. Pace yo marvelous self to one upload a week and everyone will be happy. Respect.

Alright, we’ll settle for one a day.

I don’t mean to become a youtuber in that sense. I have three days now to waste on something, and want to build an online reference library of sorts for worthwhile things it would take 50 years for to emerge otherwise. I don’t mean it as a continuously updated channel where I upload people’s pirate recordings…

But I haven’t finished thinking about what to do with this yet. 24 hours ago I still didn’t know I’d be starting a youtube channel 15 minutes later.

And more Andrew Tyson please.

send Mark a Richter recording attributed to Bolet and see if he still likes it.

1 Like

Haha, comments --> youtube.com/watch?v=hqS2I4e0O4Q

Tony knows his youtube

:smiley:
He’s apparently also a Claydermann fan.

Wikid playing from Pogo, rezpec!

Yeah I was such an insane Pogorelich fan that I have two copies of each of his recordings.

He’s awesome. He was a beast 1984-1990, and worthwhile throughout the 20th C except in 1999. His fall is one of the major musical tragedies of the previous century IMO.

haha that dude is hilarious (and annoying). Nice response to him. He’s from Georgia and is crazy about Ivo and Zimerman.

Yeah I just made peace with him :smiley:

He’s uploaded some good things too but what I liked most were the choral performances he filmed in Georgian church

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggw2sZ4_PqA

Yeah, I’ve never been in anything like it. It’s bad manners to poke fun of him of course - I’m sure he’s every bit as passionate about art music as you and I are - but I knew the kind immediately when you brought him up yesterday and I just can’t behave in their presence anymore.

subbed!

This guy is still on youtube, and is still bugging the hell out of me.

3 Likes

It’s not me.

I couldn’t give a piss about PIGO

1 Like

He’s branched out since then :rectum:

He’s like a parody of a stereotype of a collector. For now I’m moderating his messages, but if he continues like last time I will ban him.

1 Like

1 Like

you can ban people from a youtube channel?? the things you learn…

1 Like