HAHAHAHAHHAHAH tru diz da only example ov him playin any tonal zheeyat

Tiz evident he iz pozzibly a ZEPP gone rogue :sunglasses:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA!!

If da ZKEPTO had pozzezzion of PACE bootlegz lyk diz back den

He cud haff at leazt put up a fight :ghey: :fire: :zepp:

:sunglasses:

Wut no ZNOREABJI in da rep liszt?

Iirc da PAZE dizlikez Znoreabji fo political reazonz.

hahahahahaah miztake at 1โ€™51-1โ€™52? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha da ROBBAH perfect pitch ic :sunglasses:

4 Likes

HAHAHA FUCK

1 Like

No no no I cannot click that again

I lived through 2 Germ :rose: pimpzons. (Barely)

1 Like

I recently heard Alice Sara Ott in the new Symphony Hall in Birmingham. I was sitting at the back of the hall, many meters away from the Steinway grand. Her pianissimo in some Satie pieces was mesmerizing - so soft, but not vague, clearly articulated and well defined. She gave the impression that it wasnโ€™t possible to play any softer, yet at the same time the melody-line was still well projected. This ability comes only with experience, having played in many different halls around the world.

1 Like

https://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php?topic=40095.0

wtf diz thread. Sheeyat, I never heard any ov dis in Sorabjiโ€™s m*zic.

1 Like

Thread derail - the SDC true way

1 Like

I think the only legit 20th century people counting the complex shit and being slightly non fraudulent are Ullen, Doc and maybe Aimardโ€ฆ I like some of the Finissy stuff although thatโ€™s kinda bs musicโ€ฆ I feel like zepp could outdo sorabji after some hashish on Impro

5 Likes

Daimโ€ฆI had not thunk of zuch a phenomenon Az da HAZHIZH ZEPP

2 Likes

Ahaha a zkep and the legendarily verbose ahinton thread. I almost lost the will to live.

4 Likes

Tru, I made it to the bottom of the page with a great sense of achievement and then saw there were another FIVE pages. I gave up.

6 Likes

Haha yeah, being concise and easily understandable were never his strengths. No wonder he loves Sorabji so much. :doc:

4 Likes

Iz you Thalbergmad? :sunglasses: But tru, this was pretty impossible to read

No, I stayed out of that thread. In a manner of speaking, Iโ€™m a Liapunov etude on that forum :stuck_out_tongue: a look at the audition room would give it away completely :sunglasses:

2 Likes

diz remind me ov doze Kentaro Noda perf. I wonder iv da Pace use da foot tech here

3 Likes

HAHAHA DIZ!

Diz an SDC piece, but

Epically sheeyat :sunglasses:

1 Like