New Toys

This photo failed with its purpose :stuck_out_tongue:

There.

1 Like

haha dis genteel arrangement of rugs and da bulbous pot beside a truly Swedish non-Ikea cabinet make dis a legendaire no-lady-needed photo.

Now it’s perfect.

1 Like

Da :socks: legit

Dasdc at work. To do list locked.

4 Likes

Haha

Tru, damn, dat mofo gets mad chix!

Rezpek!
Hell, you juz invite dem over fo tea n next thing you know, dey is naked on top of da 88!

Wikid view

They do sports ball across street. Cool until traffic. Also on other side if of office direct view of strip club with big sign. More people work that side for some reason. Is a mystery. image

3 Likes

Yeah but they put their clothes back on and leave as soon as they see the computer room?

You missed the train, I edited back to the 2nd pic. If mom finds this thread I would have been in trouble. :yum:

1 Like

Haha I saw da original genzui

Yeah but Vlad didn’t approve of the tidiness of my living room so I staged a pic of the box up at the computer with da SDC open, a hero picture of you in a separate window, and all junk I could find stacked around and on top of it. Limited edition only.

Hahaha da strip club!

Do mofos even attend dat shit?
I suppose aftah you watch flawless :japan: (tranny) models do every kinky sheeyat possible on cam, in VR goggles,

Will you get off to sum random cokehead on da strippah pole 5 feet away?
Hell, you see half-naked chicks on da street anyway. For free.

2 Likes

Tru the location of da FB offices entirely explains the interest in VR

1 Like

Is that a Facebook office though? I thought Facebook in Seattle was up near Fremont…

They got what they call the stadium office in Seattle too- is where I usually work. I got s desk in Menlo Park but it’s so soul sucking there usually avoid - free bbq and cookies notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Oh come on we all know it’s the strip club

2 Likes

Any asian strippers?

Pictures of them yeah. They don’t let you drink in there tho. I heard once. ; )