Skepto Vs. da SDC

even tho da MART haff so harzhly criticized da lack of compliance wiz da SDC standardz of diz song of work, i feel dere iz still much here dat warrantz encouragement.

fo example, da SHEER EMOTIONALLY INTENZITY of diz dizz iz fo shor commendable! u eazily convince uz dat yo heart iz behind diz sheeyat. thru diz characterizdick honezty of exprezzion (:comme:) , u managed to effortlezzly hilite da culmination of yo dizz: dat i embarazz da :comme: n u do not.

n since i alwayz believe in da benefit of da doubt, i conzidah all unintentional CG to be intentional. so aftahall, dere IZ sum CG to be salvaged from yo piece:

you will never do anything interesting or eventful or helpful in your life.
diz inztantly remindz moi of a legendary sheeyat dat u haff done (or been done to) dat satizfiez all 3 criterion. fo shor diz iz too much of a coincidence to be unintentional.

“i’d tell you to go shoot yourself but i know you’re too much of a coward.” diz iz a clazzic caze of da suicide bombah dizzing tactic, where da DIZZEE cant be dizzed wizout da DIZZAH inflicting da dizz on himzelf firzt. tiz TRU CG

“…uglyghey fuckhole
again, a repeat of da clazzic suicide bombah tactic. n actually, a succinct n definitive example. in othah wordz, FUCKIN’ LEGENDARY

so u c, derez no need to be deprezzed by da harzhnezz of da mart critique. az da zepp haff so kindly shown u, dere iz much merit in diz song of work 8)

i dont need to. you’re a bad pianist that’s not as smart as me and that never gets laid.

i win. the end.

hahahaha

sly, you know your insecure about many things

your sexual orientation, your penistic skillz, and relationz with people…

stop trying to cover the problems up by having to resort to dissing other people–it seems as you really need to do this boost your ego

see ur problem here iz dat i’m not ugly n calling me gay is not an insult.

but in your case of being ugly and in the closet with ur homosexuality, it works for me and not so much u.

actually i’m just sick of assholes like you, zepp, mart and meph being dicks to people for no reason. please note who started dis. it was you, you hypocrite. so because i’m defending myself i’m insecure? i dont think so. you, among a few others, have turned da SDC into a terrible place. you are a shame to da SDC.

anywayz, leave the sdc and never come back

the fact that you keep repeating “nobody likes you” to everyone reveals your insecurity about being accepted to a community

i know your heart is throbbing of hurt and to muffle this feeling, you have to spew out hateful words

go fuck a racoon

you were defending yourself pretty hard there

anyways, i don’t wish to continue this fight, it’s waste of energy

let’s put this behind us

i have better places to release my fury on

i haff said dis to two people. meph and zepp. and nobody likes dem. if it’s tru den why not use it? Also, i love your attempt at psychoanalysis, but unfortunately, you have no experience, backround, or apparent skill in dis field. I, on da other hand, do have quite a bit of knowledge on da subject, which makes dis quite hilarious to me.

also, it’s spelled “raccoon”, n i don’t believe in beastiality.

You really are both a shame and a detriment to da SDC, and when i said dis you knew it was true, hence your suddenly over-agressive response. one does not become defensive (defensive → offensive) of one doesnt have something to be immeadiately defensive about.

basically, you’ve admitted i’m right.

no you dont. you really, really dont. you live a very secluded life due to your rediculous study habits (which dont seem to be helping you) so this is actually most likely the highpoint of your social contact.

umm

trying to sound pedantic by citing few things you learned in class?

i hate fuckas like you who learned a few things in class and flaunt them

i learned many things in/out of class, and the only reason you might hate them right now is because they’re right and make you look stupid. well, actually you really do that on your own but since you’re stupid this is what you tell yourself. :doc:

http://dasdc.net/viewtopic.php?t=3232&highlight=skepto 8)

i fully rezpec yo opinion on diz 8)

you’re gay. really. :ho:

hahah sly

keep fuming and blowing smoke up your ass–it seems as you enjoy doing that

well anyways

good luck on the e-comp :comme:

hahahahahaa

i am not going to comment any further

also, i thought i was a waste of energy and you were going to leave. what happened to that? gotta get that last word in, eh?

blowin smoke up my ass? dis does not make sense.

fuck!!
da :stop: of diz thread!!!

I find it quite hilarious dat da combined intelligence of hotaik, taniwha n mart is lower dan my own.

please dont take dat as an egotistical statement. combined, they’re only barely not retarded. :comme:

WRONG
da one univerzal reazon iz da CG n only da CG