Skepto Vs. da SDC

it’s not CG. dis thread is not CG. it’s terrible. it’s mean. it sucks.

“friendly” :dong:

HAHAHAHAH DAYUM!

i thought da suicide bombah tactic wuz gensui enuff, but now u haff maztahd da zelf-implozion tactic 8)

tiz tru. one muzt make sacrifices fo da greatah good of CG n dizz

goes to bed :ghey:

skepto u iz patethic. how da fuck do yah know dat no body leiks mah bad self? u dun even know me.
at da sdc I am at least loved moh dan u. it iz obvious dat u iz insecure about u self n therefoh try to diss me with your crap.

I am with da Hung sung on diz one. and come on u KNOW that he is a bettah peniz dan u.

-da Meph :brotha:

AHAHAHAH W T F thiz thread randomly explodez into n all out street brawl.

on topic for a while i wuz tha only one who votd “sacrifice the right notes for mo fury etc.” …i thought thiz wuz tha SDC mentality no?

ic :rudy:

tru
even tho da sdc mentality chilled a bit aftah da comme 25/12 :comme:

8) :whale:

well fuck, u people need sum focus on your lifes really

(donno why i made diz post, mostly cuz im saddened by da sdc rite now)

hahaha mah rep iz lyk 10 times biggah n he haz pretty much quit piano, so no. also, i promise, nobody likes you. make a poll =)

and again, i’m not the insecure one; i am not the one that starts the arguments. so if that’s any kind of argument, that makes you insecure, but then again i’m sure this is wasted because this is LOGIC and logic is pretty much disregarded on da SDC.

so the pianist with the most rep is the best?

hahah funny skepto

actually to begin with, definition of repertoire is blurry and it doesn’t mean sheeyat. How da fuck do you know my rep anyways? I have more recordings than you have.

and, to your dismay, i haven’t quit piano–i am still playing at least 30 min a day. And diz will be increased after december.

i thought you werent gonna make any more posts. you know, cause you kept saying it. shouldnt you be practicing or something?

:lib: :kan: :bar:

tru

to yo credit, amidzt all yo CG i did manage to find one specimen of diz myzteriouz sheeyat which u call LOGIC:

dizregard da random typo n tiz a solid example 8)

haha one tiny typo 8) dis iz ur dizz? pathetic.

wud u lyk me to go through all ur posts on dis topic n find all da typos?

hahaha, well, i meant that i would leave for that day

but anyways

i respec your intelligence in modern music and 88 skillz but you have to admit, you do haff quite an ego

and same could be said for me, to a lesser extent

anyways

peace :ghey:

i graciouzly complimented u on exibiting a full sentence worth of logic, and you took that az a dizz???

but i apologize fo ma superfluouz attempt at making diz compliment seem at leazt realistic. tiz clear u wud haff taken it seriouzly if i didnt try to make it realiztic by mentioning sum flaw 8)

randomly, i only haff ego on da SDC. i think dis says somethin about da sheeyat atmosphere of da SDC :lib:

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLES