Welcum back: da Comme n da Zepp! Da SDC foundin fatha thread

Haha rezpec da bru. I remembah yo name iz Jai Pillay o zum sheeyat?

Tiz gud to zee an OG legend ztill on here.

If I remembah correctly da BRU wuz on ma old facebook n zaid zumsheeyat along da lynez ov

‘Zorry I haf to unfriend yo azz becuz u pozt zum inzanely annoyin sheeyat’ :laughing:

In retrozpec da BRU may haf had a point :comme:

Now I need to get Zsolt to cum back!

I’ll message him right now 8)

Daim! 8)

Yep that’s exactly what I said, but it was back before you could limit what you see of people on your feed.
I didn’t see the problem because you were still here, then you fucking disappeared.
At least da zepp and mart make guest appearances now and then.

Tru, I correspond with da zepp regularly.

Dat mofo is WIKID as well.

Soz, I thought we were having fun… :dong:

Apology accepted.

8)

haha now who was it really? :kan:

lol da comme

Taking a momentary slip from SDC lingo -

I have to be genuine and say that all those years ago I hugely valued the online friendships I formed with you guys in this community.

My ‘real life’ social life was very troubled and limited at that time and this online world of kindred spirits was a haven that in many ways saved my life.

In other ways it became a crutch as it was more comfortable to inhabit the online world than to extend out of my comfort zone and interact with more people in person. Much of which being due to my issues with Aspergers.

My backing off from da SDC and online forum life was partly due to it becoming quiet and also due to my personal life taking over more - and thankfully my social skills have greatly improved.

But never did I take for granted how valuable and awesome our community was and still is!

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for those friendships and good times.

I genuinely hope you’ve all lead happy and good lives, because you are some awesome dudes. I’m glad to be back!

massive rezpek mah brotha!

There is nothing underwhelming about your comeback Steve (?). This is epic in every sense of the word.

diz event wuz foretold in da SDC book of revelazheeyat.

Da comme himzelf (who wuz banned for da sinz ov da TRUMOFO) shall returneth.
:approved:

when da land wuz full o sin, zecret trannies n general lack ov CG, wiz nephilim intellectualz n no mention ov da ZIFF, da holy one, da great Comme le Vent shall cummah down to da SDC wiz hiz big dong.

I get this and I could tell at the time how socially isolated you were, which I felt was mostly a result of your not going to school.
There seemed to be a real dichotomy between your online and irl interactions with people but I’m really happy that you’ve sorted yourself out.
It’s hard not to get sentimental but I valued that time and those friendships as well. The mofos I know here are actually the oldest friends I have, even if I’ve only met a couple of you in real life.

You mofos should visit da NYC sum time.

Or Miami Florida, I’m there occasionally. I might move there if my ex GF comes back to NYC

dayum da comme

Hello dere.
Stay yo azz! 8)

The world is a huge place but the ‘Piano community’ is a relatively small community - and da SDC even smaller still - as it was always a place for people who wanted an alternative antidote to the usual ‘formal’ communities.

Actually da SDC-lingo was attractive to some - but it clearly put off many others who may have joined the community - because they maybe didn’t ‘get’ that the lingo was part of being an alternative rebel offshoot.
It’s frustrating to think that many people with quirky alternative things to say are straightjacketed on other forums.

On initially joining other forums, including ChopinFiles especially - they were awesome but the Moderation was so far up it’s own arse.

I think the Piano is fucking badass, and why the fuck can’t you actually say that and express yourself?
The piano is essentially a great big glorious gaping cunt just sitting there waiting to be fucked. That is the true essence of pianism.

hahahahaha!!!

Da prophet speaketh! :approved:

Like Diz:

youtu.be/0EAv9qENcH4

This mofo just go n UNLEASH in da SDC spirit! I will try n track him down and get him an SDC invite. Hopefully he’s not a tightass ahem

:gold: :gold: :fury: