Which piecez will u be ztudyin in 2020?

Rezpek

ztill playin rocketz op 39 n robbahpoema :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

nu zolo zheeyat i wud lyk to learn pozz zum zcrib n zum zart
i haff tha henl zcrib 8 partittah but tiz a mountain
alwzy wantd to play tha zart DUM varz az well

letz c :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I vil write a toccata fo :wim: and maybe heā€™ll be able to deal with 5npz :sunglasses::snail:

1 Like

All jokes aside about Ustvolskaya, Iā€™m actually working on Ludwig vanā€™s glorious 9th and his Moonshine sonata first movement. Iā€™m an utter novice so Iā€™m just playing what I can of them.

6 Likes

Daim da ZCRIB 8 def one of da hardest 88 works evah

FUCKKKKKKK

4 Likes

Hahah da Rectum randomly zaid da 5th :whale:

i gotta learn a bunch of crazy new pieces gettin cumposed now, especially a bunch of stuff with piano + electronic zoundzā€¦

also Rihm KlavierstĆ¼ck V

on the pre-1970s side of things,

Scrib concerto
Scrib sonata 9 (played it a lot in past but never in public, time to get to it)
Handel d min suite

i basically just play mostly new music these days but am lookin fwd to the scrib

also thinkin of reviewing BROTHA 101, been at least 10 years and hopefully the fug will get easier this time (doubt it)

4 Likes

Thatā€™s such a great work and a bit underplayed by penistz in recent yearz, isnā€™t it. Richter and Gilels certainly set the standard for that fugue.

rach etude interview interesting

". I remember that upon one occasion he was playing BalakireffŹ¼s ā€œIslameyā€ at a concert. Something distracted his attention and he apparently forgot the composition entirely; but he kept on improvising in the style of the piece, and after about four minutes the remainder of the composition came back to him and he played it to the end correctly. This annoyed him greatly and he played the next number upon the program with the greatest exactness, but, strange to say, it lost the wonderful charm of the interpretation of the piece in which his memory had failed him. Rubinstein was really incomparable, even more so perhaps because he was full of human impulse and his playing very far removed from mechanical perfection. " Nice

3 Likes

ahahahah da ROCK findin da moz diplomadick way of zayin:

diz mofo iz pure rape :sunglasses:

1 Like

I take this in ā€œauthentic soundā€ style to mean rach pro rape and pro maltempo from his anti metronome stance.

1 Like

Hahah da Rub Bombah bazically = da Zlit DJ

Godowzky-level recompo via rape :sunglasses:

I bet da ROB cruzh dat zong actually

propahly :doc:

1 Like

Da RACH Islamey must have been wikid!

1 Like

Actually scoping down my free time amature peniz ambitions to something more remedial. In addition to keeping up FF experiments going to add all three movments of this piece cuz it sounds of complete shit unless you do the basics right which I prolly need. You all should post your practice, its interesting to see how pieces come together and how problems are worked on by folks who play.

3 Likes

My teacher has me working on lots of Bach fugues nowā€¦ real annoying at first, but Iā€™m starting to enjoy the challenge. Itā€™s definitely bringing up some big deficiencies in my playing. We should get to the Waldstein sooner or later.

2 Likes