New Arcane and Unfollowable Transfer / Record Making / Remaster Thread

Randomly Tatum could see a bit out of his good eye

Highly recommend reading da definitive bio

1 Like

The final version of tatum restored with the pitch corection is almost 2gb. Anybody want it before I toss. Looks the same as tube to me.

Why not just upload to YouTube for archiving?

1 Like

Is the same version I just uploaded but they squish it I think. Wait, can you download OG files back from them?

Nope, only some compressed version. Ffs

I see the download button now. Interesting to see what YT actually stores.

1 Like

Dude banged so many starlets his fingers curled up weird.

apparently (though obviously i wouldn’t know) if you search rutr with terms “piano dvd5” or “piano dvd9” you find quite a lot of untouched dvd vobs, particularly of soviet era peniz :male_detective:

2 Likes

Yeah pozz dose hand positions made sense for a harpsicunt?

Still can’t believe he was the first (??) penist to program all 12 TEz in Carnegie

1 Like

Those are some strong allegations. I will need to investigate to determine their validity
for research purposes, only.

1 Like

When I was googling him he got good reviews for his complete TE. Specifically calling out each of them was played well!

This worth posting?

Didn’t have much luck with it but the original was just a jumble of roars and barely legible frames.

Allegedly r00tracker has some good DVD5 and DVD9 sources per an unnamed source.

When you get back to the rainy city, will you take requests?

1 Like

This is awesome-sauce.

Yeah, depends on how much after my RTX card is on that machine tho.

Yo, I
allegedly
dl’d a rip of a Richter all Brotha recital from the 70’s. It was all VOB files. Didn’t know what to do with them until I read Handbrake can combine them and convert to mp4. at 576 and 25fps
it took 40 plus minutes to convert the hour-ish recital (at the highest quality setting).

I use MAKEMKV. It kinda keeps the data the same and nits the chapters together for you.

oh
I convert to mp4.

Is Matryoshka a better format?

Its basically a different wrapper so leaves the data the same. MP4 will save you space for sure. If I do mp4 I usually just throw the MKV into Davinci resolve. It makes it easy on export settings to pick what you want and at what bitrate etc.