The Official Fatty Tranny Request Thread

Will test the new surfactant blend glue layer today.

can’t think of any joke :sunglasses:

3 Likes

By the looks of it, you got really excited… :dong:

1 Like

Is poss, she has the look of a woman pole dancing to feed her baby. Instant boner.

1 Like

Was looking at wood glue under the microscope. TONS of tiny bubbles in there. I think this has to do with its high viscosity. (titebond II measures at 3700) Anything trapped in there trapped for good.

While I’m waiting for bags to do ultrasonic assisted glue application (this will bring down viscosity and while likely won’t cativate, will def add surface layer agitation to drive in glue to tiny groove spots) I am going to degas some of the glue I have on hand and compare as a before and after. Porous coverage equals bad adhesion and debris removal - at least on the surfaces I’m interested in.

Baseline start. Curious if any volume loss after degas. No noticeable volume change and also no big bubbles coming to surface. #mystery

Randomly when learning about glues, apparently there are lower viscosity glues used for dowel applications that migh solve a lot of the wood glue problems out of the gate.

Will explore.

The PVA isn’t cross linked in dowel solutions so would likely dry too hard. C’est la vie!

1 Like

Regular wood glue sample. Notice poor surface adhesion in groove troughs and lots of bubbles.

Glue with surfactant and isopropyl alcohol mix that was degassed prior to application for 20 minutes. Much better in all fronts.

1 Like

Wow! Degassed, surfactant + isoproyl glue beat expectations by a mile.

Transferred Earl Wild in Invitation to the Dance from his Viennese Extravaganza album. Pressing errors poke through on some of the climaxes but not noticeable really. I might keep this - at least until the clean pressing arrives and I get that transferred.

Here the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uropt_JQKnu2f7u85JlckEumbcefcU0z/view?usp=share_link

Hmmm

This may have gotten out of hand

Lmao I can’t believe it’s not butter

1 Like

It’s glue!

1 Like

Ooo

:edited:

Def not jizz from looking at novitskaya covers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Datz what happens to jizz when you drink way too much espresso

I’d know

2 Likes

Oh man this gonna be harder to clean up than the back rows of a yuja concert.

2 Likes

Wow dried a lot more clear.

Pretty much zero bubbles. Clouding left from aluminum filler flecks looks like. Success!

Will peel and transfer Friday when new impedance balancer ships.

Reading about the aluminum salt additives in the glue to see what sort of acid wash is needed to dislodge any residue. Turns out this exact salt is also used in anti perspirant.

I don’t use them because it makes me itch but learned how anti perspirant works. It is some fucked up shit. Basically is like putting a cork in your ass to stop diarrhea and after your colon explodes calling it a success.

So thinking about mineral deposits and residues from all this cleaning stuff. All roads lead to a hydrochloric acid rinse. Will get aluminum, calcuim, magnesium and any number of weird residues off the vinyl.

I can also use it do reduce graphene oxide to graphene when working with records mechanically instead of optically.

Apparently, vinyl has good resistance to HCL as well. If I blind myself curious if I’ll get disability. Would be cool, other than blindness part.

Bough reagent grade 37 percent HCL. Will fuck around with it next week.

Holy shit. Was reading about graphene oxide in suspensions like concrete. Turns out trace amounts can increase the adhesion of PVA glue by 4 - 7 times. Gonna try this too. Curious if it will come off at all. Hmmm…

Will try it on that poorly pressed earl wild album.

Improved Adhesive Strength and Toughness of Polyvinyl Acetate Glue on Addition of Small Quantities of Graphene | ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces

Hmm… makes sense

@Dr.TM this check out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pvKiOAu3ZA

2 Likes